Inside the replacement filter, is high-quality granulated activated carbon, from coconut shells.
The Ecosoft granulated activated carbon replacement filter reduces the content of chlorine and chlorination by-products, as well as the concentration of heavy and non-ferrous metals, phenol, oil products and pesticides. It also improves the colour, taste and odour of water.
This cartridge is part of a 3-stage reverse osmosis filter system and makes up 1 of the stages of the water treatment process.
Can be used as a replacement for filters of the standard size of 2.5″ × 10″ produced by other manufacturers.
Best suited for
Apartments or houses occupied by 2-5 people using a domestic 3-stage reverse osmosis filter.
- Tasty water, thanks to 100% granular coconut shell carbon
- Extended capacity of 10 000 litres
- Reduction of chlorine and organic matter, improvement of the taste, colour and odour of water
- Filter housing made of pure European food-grade plastic
- Applicable for use on reverse osmosis filters produced by other manufacturers
Benefits of using the filter
- Timely servicing and replacement of the cartridge ensures water will remain filtered and delicious.
- No unpleasant odours or flavours and sophisticated sweetish flavour of the purified water.